Athey Investigative Services provides a wide variety of investigative services. Click here for more details. (PDF viewer required)
Maryland State Police Press Release
STATE POLICE RECRUITING APPLICANTS FOR TROOPER, TROOPER MEDIC, AND CADET POSITIONS
The Maryland State Police is seeking qualified applicants for Trooper, Trooper Medic and Cadet positions. The Maryland State Police Recruitment Unit will be hosting a fall open house applicant orientation. The event will be held on Tuesday October 25, 2011, at the Easton National Guard Armory, 7111 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD 21601.
The orientation will begin promptly at 7:00 PM. All applicants are required to wear professional business attire and must bring their valid driver’s license, a black ink pen, and note pad.
The minimum qualifications to apply are as follows:
• Trooper applicants must be at least 20 years of age, having not reached their 59th birthday.
• Cadet applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 19.
• Applicants must be a United States citizen.
• Applicants must become a Maryland resident upon graduation as Trooper.
• Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED before being hired.
• Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
• Applicants must have sound morals and a clean drug history and criminal history
Maryland State Police
Corporal Reginald Singleton
Recruiting and Selection Unit
1201 Reisterstown Rd.
Pikesville, MD 21208
Fax # 653-4498