Athey Investigative Services provides a wide variety of investigative services. Click here for more details. (PDF viewer required)
GOLDEN RING BARRACK COOK-OFF AND AWARDS CERMONY
The Golden Ring Barrack will be holding its 7th annual Cook-Off and Awards Ceremony on March 23, 2016, at 1200 hours. This year will be “Homemade Chili.” We already have entries and anticipate more cooks entering in the near future. The entries will be judged by four independent experts. Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place!
Personnel outside of the Golden Ring Barrack that wish to attend or participate in the event should contact Ms. Titia Spence or F/Sgt Christine Mullin for further details. See rules below. We hope to collect a $7 donation from those who are not entering the Cook-Off but would like to come and enjoy the food. Everyone is welcome to attend and we hope to see you here!
If you decide to enter will be cleaning out the kitchen and setting up a workstation for each entry. You can bring everything in and cook it, or you can cook it the night before and plug your crock-pot in and let it cook, it’s up to you. The judging for the contest will begin at 11 AM. The awards ceremony will be at 12 and should only take approximately 30 minutes. Once the awards are handed out we’ll eat what you brought?..or not.
1. Must be a crock-pot sized entry
2. Must be cooked by you or your wife; not store bought/frozen
3. The sample will be taken by the judges
4. Entry needs to be at the barrack and ready to go by 1100 the day of the Event
5. The judges will go from station to station and rate your sample from 1 to 5 (5 being the highest)
6. I will collect all the numbers and tally them up to announce the winner
7. In case of a tie, the barrack chaplain or our attorney will be the deciding vote .can’t really argue with them