The 2023 MTA Scholarship applications are now available in the MTA office. The application is for an Undergraduate or Trade (Technical) studies for the Fall Semester of 2023 / Spring semester 2024.
The following criteria must be met:
- Must be a dependent of an MTA member in good standing
- Must be enrolled in a two-year, four-year, college/ university or trade school
- Enrolled as either an Undergraduate or Vocational Student
- Must have:
- A 2.5 or better GPA for a current college student or
- A satisfactory grade (Successful completion of a course of study) from a vocational or Technical Institution or,
- A high school graduate preparing to attend a college / Vo-Tech institution
Please contact the MTA office at 410-653-3885 or by email to email@example.com for an application. All applications must be received back in the office by close of business on March 31st.